- Paramount, CA, USA
- Full Time
Holiday Pay, Sick Time, PTO, Medical Options, Dental, Vision, Life AD&D and 401K with employer contribution.
GLS US Freight, Inc. is an established provider of time-critical package and freight shipping solutions that has been operating in more than 40 countries across Europe for over 30 years, generating annual revenue totaling well above $4 billion.
We've taken our unique but proven business model stateside, where we intend to shake up the market with a truly combined express parcel, premier less-than-truckload (LTL), dedicated and freight brokerage offering that's faster and more flexible than our competitors'. Our company is currently hiring a Full-Time Customer Service Representative to assist in our growth! We offer competitive wages as well as an excellent benefits package!
The CSR will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. You're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Guide and process customer inquiries in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions
- Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
Additional knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree or equivalent
- Knowledgeable about good customer service ethics, principles, and following procedures
- Ability to learn and understand technical aspects of our products and business
- Adept with basic software such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc...
- Successfully demonstrate good listening and communication skills both verbally and written
GLS US Freight, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We welcome all qualified applicants to apply to at GLS and we strive to select the best qualified applicant for each position in our organization. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. GLS complies with all laws and regulations relating to employment discrimination and are always committed to doing what's right.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!