- Southfield, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Generate financial statements for Firm and all subsidiaries.
- Oversee and coordinate month-end close to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Process month-end close, which consists of changing all system dates and generating prebills while coordinating with Information Technologies.
- Upload payroll information into General Ledger.
- Book all intercompany transactions between Firm and subsidiaries.
- Ensure all time has been released prior to the month-end process.
- Record Capital Contributions
- Record and balance accruals
- General ledger year-end close
- Record year-end entries accruing partner final distributions and bonus pool.
- Year end audit coordination with PwC and production of financial package.
- Review account reconciliations.
- Run SQL reports as needed for reconciliations.
- Review and approve all major expenses, including rents, Trust checks, major medical funding, and client disbursements.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- CPA required
- Supervisor experience preferred
- Intercompany accounting knowledge required
- Aderant or Elite 3 experience preferred
- QuickBooks knowledge preferred
- Law Firm experience, a plus
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at email@example.com
Global Information Technology https://globalinformation.applicantpro.com