- IT Strategic Portfolio Management Senior
- Southfield, MI, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: IT Engineer Applications
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Full Time
- This position is responsible for leveraging DEVOPS, and both Waterfall and Agile practices, to design, develop, and deliver resilient, secure, multi-channel, high-volume, high-transaction, on/off-premise, cloud-based solutions.
- Provides insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
- Provides systems incident support and troubleshooting for basic to moderately complex issues.
- Supports component integration testing (CIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) for application initiatives by providing triage, attending test team meetings, keeping the QC up-to-date, performing fixes and unit testing, providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage, and supporting the development of proper documentation.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum three (3) years experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- VMware Horizon
- VMware Management Infrastructure
- Product Management
- AWS, Azure, GCP, & SaaS skills
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Information Technology https://globalinformation.applicantpro.com