- Specialty Development Senior
- Southfield, MI, USA
- Full Time
Job Posting: Product Manager
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Full Time
- Supporting &/or managing the launch and sponsoring/supporting delivery of key projects, payments efficiencies/enhancements, new products, and other initiatives aligned with CFNA priorities in partnership with CFNA PMO.
- Serve as a resource and consultant for CFNA project teams leveraging payments knowledge of the sales cycle and business strategy to drive change.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with CFNA COE leads, BSRO, BATO, 3rd party vendor/partnerships
- Bachelor's degree; 8+ years of relevant experience
- Master's degree; 6+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in a product role, with emphasis on customer insights.
- Customer research & insights experience preferred
- Proven record in identifying and guiding the implementation of credit card product solutions and best practices
- Established contacts in the payment industry
- Knowledge of working within the highly regulated banking services industry
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at email@example.com
Global Information Technology https://globalinformation.applicantpro.com