- Program Management Consultant/Expert
- Southfield, MI, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Manager, Actuary
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage program financial reconciliations and monitoring developing program experience.
- Develop and lead analysis of drivers of program performance and communicate results to leadership team and internal stakeholders.
- Apply actuarial underwriting principles to value-based contracting efforts, including baseline and trend calculations.
- Create and manage internal performance benchmarks and lead actuarial process and capability development.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field- Required
- 4-6 years of relevant actuarial experience
- Successful completion of 2-4 SOA examinations
- Extensive actuarial modeling experience in Microsoft Excel
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and other applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven complex problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven experience in actuarial project management
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Information Technology https://globalinformation.applicantpro.com