- Southfield, MI, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Corporate Tax Sr. Associate
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Full Time
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Review tax returns done by staff and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities; gain increasing responsibility in review process.
- Prepare tax returns for more complex income tax clients.
- Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns and research tax matters.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- Two to four years of progressive tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience; experience in public accounting is a plus.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at email@example.com
Global Information Technology https://globalinformation.applicantpro.com