- IT Strategic Portfolio Management Senior
- Southfield, MI, USA
· Gather Functional Requirements from the Sales Team - attend Requirements Walkthroughs
· Analyse the Requirements and do feasibility study by executing the existing functionalities in the application.
· Assist the Developers and QA's in understanding the requirements and business cases for the technological development of applications by conducting walk through meetings.
· Gather Technical Requirements from development team and prepare extensive detailed
documentation of business rules and system requirements.
· Support the technical team during development cycle with any questions and clarifications.
· Perform quality and integration tests to applications developed to ensure the documented requirements and business needs are met.
· Bachelors Degree with Minimum of 5 years' practical experience in business analysis required
· Hands on experience on Service Bench.
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in scrum/agile environments; Scrum certification preferred
· Experience generating requirements from the client/business and documenting.
· Experience with process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes required
· Proficiency in Writing User Stories and Technical Stories with acceptance criteria's.
· Advanced level of proficiency with Web based Applications and API's
· Knowledge of current Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, VB.NET,ASP.Net, and SQL Server highly preferred
· Demonstrated ability to use discretion, make sound decisions, and maintain confidentiality
· Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team preferred.
· Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.
· Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org