- Product Creation Application Engineering Consultant/Expert
- Auburn Hills, MI, USA
Job Title: Technical Product Owner
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Computer, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Technical Product Owner or similar role in an Agile environment for a product successfully delivered to market.
• Proven experience as a Technical Product Owner in a cross-functional team, dedicated to the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched enterprise solutions globally deployed.
• Experience capturing and managing software requirements as User Stories.
• Experience facilitating backlog refinement.
• Experience testing or verifying software meets the acceptance criteria.
• Demonstrable knowledge of software development lifecycles and activities.
• The desire to be part of, and contribute to, a team.
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
• Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, coders, integrators and business teams.
• Strong relationship building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of an organization.
• Strong listening, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
• Ambition and the ability to be self- directed.
Interested candidates cna send their updated resumes at email@example.com