- Southfield, MI, USA
- Part Time
Location: Southfield, MI
Global Information Technology is a Professional IT training and consulting services corporation that has been in business since 1999. Global Information Technology is committed to providing students with AWS instructor to teach our students on weeknights/weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This course prepares students for the AWS CCP and SAA and reflects an emphasis on incorporating and managing cloud technologies as part of broader systems operations.
It assumes a candidate will weave together solutions that meet specific business needs and work in a variety of different industries.
It includes new technologies to support the changing cloud market as more organizations depend on cloud-based technologies to run mission-critical systems, now that hybrid and multi-cloud have become the norm. If interested email your resume to email@example.com
- Has a strong knowledge/understanding of programming in Different language, Cloud computing, Networking etc.
- Has ability to incorporate and manage cloud technologies as part of broader systems operations.
- Has essential skills and information needed to troubleshoot and problem solve, helps learners understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
- Has skills and abilities required of system administrators to perform effectively in data center jobs.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with students
- Strong verbal and written skills
- 7 - 8 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree, and teaching experience a plus not required.
Essential Job Functions :
Provide training via physical and remote classroom
Conduct technical instruction using adult learning practices and procedures to engage the learners and ensure content is relevant to the targeted audience.
This is an outstanding career opportunity with an organization that is rapidly growing. If you think you fit the aforementioned requirement, kindly apply online or get back to us with your updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org