The Application Support Representative is responsible for all customer support channels including phones, emails, chat and customer portal.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge on GHG's Clockwise and related products.
- Utilize their technical ability to prioritize Level I support issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations.
- Research application questions by setting up scenarios and testing the application.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and solve as well as document complex customer issues.
- Replicate customer scenarios for configuration/environmental solutions and/or readying the issue for engineering review.
- Analyze customer configurations and think out of the box to resolve and/or find a work around or alternative solution.
- Provide technical expertise to conduct specific performance or functional tests associated with resolving issues regarding the Clockwise application.
- Effectively communicate product issues to the customer and Clockwise engineering, enabling timely solution while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Develop and document software use best practices.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience in a help desk or technical support position.
- Experience with direct customer interactions.
- Working knowledge of PC's, and operating systems.
- Basic SQL query writing a plus.
- Ability to document complex technical cases and communicate requirements both verbally and in writing.
- Awareness/training in conflict resolution and customer service techniques.
- Self-starter and quick learner that can work alone or in groups.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for discovering knowledge through hands on experience.
- Highly motivated to achieve results and satisfy customer requirements and needs.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Diversity and Inclusion
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role, however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.