- 24-Sep-2021 to 23-Nov-2021 (EST)
- Covington, OH, USA
- Full Time
The successful associate will maintain a high level of productivity while ensuring that our quality levels are met at all times. The Extruding Helper is responsible for monitoring product by completing quality control checks and assisting in equipment adjustments. The Extrusion Helper will report to the Extrusion Supervisor.
- Assist the shift supervisor in all aspects of production.
- Maintain accurate production and quality control records.
- Complete timely quality control checks
- Package product as required by the customer
- Alert supervisor of any problems on the line.
- Assist in equipment or line adjustments
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong reading comprehension and basic math skills
- Ability to consistently lift 75 pounds
- Able to work independently
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma