- 24-Sep-2021 to 23-Nov-2021 (EST)
- Covington, OH, USA
- Full Time
United Health Care, Superior Dental, Life Insurance, Quarterly Profit Sharing, 401K
The successful associate will maintain a high level of productivity while ensuring that our quality levels are met at all times. The Converting Inspector is responsible for a variety of activities involving bag and tube wrapping, liner and hat cover machines. This position inspects products, assembles products, stacks and packs finished bag/tube products into boxes. The Converting Inspector will report to the Converting Supervisor.
- Assist the shift supervisor in all aspects of production.
- Maintain accurate production and quality control records.
- Complete timely quality control checks
- Package product as required by the customer
- Alert operator or supervisor of any problems on the line.
- Train other associates on the shift
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong reading comprehension and basic math skills
- Ability to lift between 20-50 pounds
- Able to work independently
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma
Previous experience in Quality Control is preferred
Schedule for this shift is M-Th 3:30pm - 2am