- Vineland, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Now is the time to join G.E. Mechanical!
HVAC/R SERVICE TECHNICIAN
G.E. MECHANICAL, LLC OVERVIEW
G.E. Mechanical, LLC offers you more than just a salary and more of what makes life exciting and interesting. Beyond a competitive base salary with medical, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) benefits package, G.E. Mechanical offers you the opportunity to run your own projects, control over the daily decisions that accompany any job and unlimited growth opportunities. Our team is our greatest assets. The level of service provided by our team is what differentiates us from our competitors. We demonstrate a "partnership" mentality throughout the company that allows us to provide the highest level of service to our customers in the most efficient manner. They take our business personally, just as we do. We want you to be the one who helps take us to the next level. if you're looking for more out of your career, for more out of life, then it's time to break-out of your comfort zone and reach out today.
G.E. Mechanical LLC is a leading full-service mechanical contractor, headquartered in Vineland, NJ and serving all of Southern New Jersey. Family operated since 1984, G.E. Mechanical has provided a full range of refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, and environmental services to commercial, industrial and residential customers.
- Responsible for Installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance services for commercial refrigeration and HVAC systems
- Commercial/industrial customers include restaurant equipment, convenience stores, cold storage facilities, distribution companies, and super market refrigeration
- Troubleshoot and repair commercial HVAC systems to including split systems, chillers, packaged units, oil- and gas-fired boilers and control systems
- Also work with food service preparation equipment
- Ability to work with tablet-based service ticket software system
- Perform preventative maintenance service for contract customers
- Ability to work overtime as needed and be part of a scheduled on-call rotation
- 3+ years of Commercial refrigeration experience
- Commercial and residential air conditioning and gas/oil heat service experience
- Commercial and/or residential HVAC replacement experience
- Food service equipment experience (not required but a plus)
- Understanding of control systems and wiring
- EPA certification
- Professional, ethical, and a team player willing to grow with the company
*** REWARDING YOUR PERFORMANCE ***
- Ability to accrue above-market vacation time
- Ability to achieve performance bonuses for several job related activities
- Overtime consistently available to increase earnings potential
- Education and training provided with monetary incentives available for education courses completed
- Company truck and uniforms provided
- Individual medical coverage provided
- Company paid 401k plan match
- Company paid holidays
HVAC/R TECHNICIAN SIGN-ON BONUS
- A total signing bonus of $5,000 is available if the technicians remains a G.E. Mechanical employee for the following periods: $2,000 at the 30 day anniversary, $1,500 at the 3 month anniversary, and $1,500 at the 6 month anniversary.
- Walk-in candidates must mention the bonus during the interview to be eligible.
- Union referrals are not eligible for the bonus.
- Recruiter referrals are not eligible for the bonus.
- Candidate must be journeyman or equivalent to qualify for the bonus and be on-call capable.
- The sign-on bonus is being offered for candidates that are applying to GE based on seeing an ad with the bonus.
- Other stipulations may apply.
Website link: https://www.gemechanical.com/applynow
G.E. Mechanical, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.