Now is the time to join G.E. Mechanical!
FLEET & FACILITIES SUPERVISOR
G.E. MECHANICAL, LLC OVERVIEW
G.E. Mechanical, LLC offers you more than just a salary and more of what makes life exciting and interesting. Beyond a competitive base salary with medical, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) benefits package, G.E. Mechanical offers you the opportunity to run your own projects, control over the daily decisions that accompany any job and unlimited growth opportunities. Our team is our greatest assets. The level of service provided by our team is what differentiates us from our competitors. We demonstrate a "partnership" mentality throughout the company that allows us to provide the highest level of service to our customers in the most efficient manner. They take our business personally, just as we do. We want you to be the one who helps take us to the next level. if you're looking for more out of your career, for more out of life, then it's time to break-out of your comfort zone and reach out today.
G.E. Mechanical LLC is a leading full-service mechanical contractor, headquartered in Vineland, NJ and serving all of Southern New Jersey. Family operated since 1984, G.E. Mechanical has provided a full range of refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, and environmental services to commercial, industrial and residential customers.
The Fleet & Facilities Supervisor is responsible to maintain and keep current all grounds, equipment, and vehicles. Coordination of repairs and downtime will be key in completing tasks without interrupting our busy service schedule.
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance and repairs of all vehicles in the fleet
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of all equipment, including calibration of critical tools
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs of grounds and property
- Assist with licensing, decals, and DOT requirements
- Vehicle insurance claim reporting and post-accident repair/replacement
- Procurement of vehicles for fleet
- Manage daily workflow for Shop Technicians
- Review all truck reports
- Oversee and manage fleet GPS system
High school degree or GED and 5 years of experience in automotive service, estimating, fleet management or related field
- Forklift experience
- Basic tool and equipment knowledge, use and skills
- General mechanical abilities
- Auto maintenance mechanic experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail and organization
*** REWARDING YOUR PERFORMANCE ***
- Competitive Salary, commensurate with experience
- Company paid vacation and holidays
- Company health care, vision, & dental benefits
- 401k plan with Company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Education and training provided with monetary incentives available for education courses completed
- Eligible for performance and company-based bonuses
Website link: https://www.gemechanical.com/applynow
G.E. Mechanical, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.