Now is the time to join G.E. Mechanical!
Why even bother exploring a new opportunity? I make a nice salary, I'm comfortable with my role and familiar with my co-workers...
Sure, these are fine reasons to stay put and keep on keeping on. However, if you're looking for more out of your career, for more out of life, then it's time to break-out of your comfort zone and embrace the opportunity to join the premier Mechanical Engineering firm in Southern New Jersey.
G.E. Mechanical offers you more than just a salary and more of what makes life exciting and interesting. Beyond a competitive base salary and the standard medical, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) benefits, G.E. Mechanical offers you the opportunity to run your own projects, control over the daily decisions that accompany any job and unlimited growth opportunities. With the support of 42-year industry veteran Gary Forosisky and the team at G.E. Mechanical, our employees have a wealth of knowledge & experience at their disposal to help accomplish any career goal they have. With projects of all sizes in the pipeline and with the addition of a seasoned professional, growth opportunities are limitless. We want you to be the one who takes us to the next level. If you are ready to break-out, all you have to do is reach out today.
G.E. Mechanical is a leading full-service mechanical contractor, headquartered in Vineland, NJ and serves all of South and parts of Central New Jersey. For over 35 years, G.E. Mechanical has provided a full range of refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, and environmental services to commercial, industrial and residential customers. Family owned and operated since 1984 GE Mechanical is seeking qualified Individuals who want to do well for themselves, do well for the company and grow with us as we continue to provide the superior service and workmanship our clients have come to expect.
G.E. Mechanical is seeking a full-time Construction Coordinator to support the construction department. The ideal candidate can manage multiple tasks with accuracy and work independently. We offer a career track opportunity for the self-motivated professional to make an impact with a well-established company which continues to prosper and grow in a developing industry. Working directly with our Project Managers, primary duties include:
*** JOB RESPONSIBILITIES ***
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, calls and other appointments, resolve scheduling conflicts for Project Managers/Senior Management
- Procure & complete and permit packages while ensuring to track application status through completion
- Produce and deliver compliant, professionally produced bid proposals within customer defined templates, policy, procedures and timeframes
- Receive bid request & record project/customer information in real time - champion inception to award document management and change control best practices
- Create electronic bid folder.
- Load project/customer on bid documents & estimate sheets.
- Assist, as needed, to make sure the entire process is followed from bid request award per company policies and procedures
- Complete warranty letters, manufacturer registrations, rebates, etc.
- Assist with construction billing and construction purchase orders
- Maintain oversight of construction estimating
- Keep individual logs of all estimates by Estimator or Project Manager, updated in real time
- Follow up on quoted projects until awarded
- Provide support for Project Managers, estimators & other divisions of the Company
- Shadowing Project Managers as needed to assist with current customer accounts
- Oversee mass mailings to targeted customers at the Presidents direction
- Ensure all company policy and procedures are followed
*** JOB REQUIREMENTS***
- Minimum 2 years relevant construction experience (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Professional, ethical, team player willing to grow with the company
- Strong leadership skills
- Extreme attention to detail & ability to multitask is necessary
- Able to work with minimal supervision, make prompt and decisive decisions
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
*** REWARDING YOUR PERFORMANCE ***
- Competitive Salary, commensurate with experience
- Company paid vacation and holidays
- Company health care, vision, & dental benefits
- 401k plan with Company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Education and training provided with monetary incentives available for education courses completed
- Eligible for performance and company based bonuses