Now is the time to join G.E. Mechanical!
Why even bother exploring a new opportunity? I make a nice salary, I'm comfortable with my role and familiar with my co-workers...
Sure, these are fine reasons to stay put and keep on keeping on. However, if you're looking for more out of your career, for more out of life, then it's time to break-out of your comfort zone and embrace the opportunity to join the premier Mechanical Engineering firm in Southern New Jersey.
G.E. Mechanical offers you more than just a salary and more of what makes life exciting and interesting. Beyond a competitive base salary and the standard medical, vacation, holiday, and 401(k) benefits, GE Mechanical offers you the opportunity to run your own projects, control over the daily decisions that accompany any job and unlimited growth opportunities. With the support of 42-year industry veteran Gary Forosisky and the team at G.E. Mechanical, our employees have a wealth of knowledge & experience at their disposal to help accomplish any career goal they have. With projects of all sizes in the pipeline and with the addition of a seasoned professional, growth opportunities are limitless. We want you to be the one who takes us to the next level. If you are ready to break-out, all you have to do is reach out today.
G.E. Mechanical LLC is a leading full-service mechanical contractor, headquartered in Vineland, NJ and serves all of South and parts of Central New Jersey. For over 35 years, G.E. Mechanical has provided a full range of refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, and environmental services to commercial, industrial and residential customers. Family owned and operated since 1984 GE Mechanical is seeking qualified Individuals who want to do well for themselves, do well for the company and grow with us as we continue to provide the superior service and workmanship our clients have come to expect.
G.E. Mechanical is seeking a full-time CSR Support person to serve in an important role supporting the Service Operations Manager & Service Department. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service, data entry, service dispatch, and/or accounting support. Job-related duties include:
*** JOB RESPONSIBILITIES ***
- Provide phone support and direct callers to the proper department
- Process service requests from customers including creating work orders
- Create, open, and close work order requests
- Create and edit purchase orders for work orders
- Customer Data entry
- Backup/support for service work order ticket processing (time, payroll, equipment and materials used)
- Prepare customer correspondence for acknowledgement of referrals, commendations and complaints
- Other duties as requested
*** JOB REQUIREMENTS***
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Data entry experience is required
- Able to work with minimal supervision, make prompt and decisive decisions
- Extreme attention to detail is necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Minimum typing speed of 65 wpm
*** REWARDING YOUR PERFORMANCE ***
- Company health and dental care benefits
- Company 401k plan with Company match
- Company paid Holiday & Vacation
- Company paid life insurance