- up to $70,000
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, unmetered paid time off (PTO), a 401(k), an equity program, flexible work schedules, and employee appreciation days.
GameDriver is currently hiring for a full-time Software QA Technician to improve our test automation program for our startup company. This remote quality assurance position earns a competitive pay of up to $70,000 (CAN$).
In addition to competitive pay and our upbeat and energetic company culture, we offer our Software QA Technicians the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Unmetered paid time off (PTO)
- Equity program
- Flexible work schedules
- Employee appreciation days
Additionally, we offer the ability to permanently work from home.
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
We offer this software testing position flexible work schedules and the ability to permanently work from home.
Our Software QA Technician is essential to the success of our company as you help strengthen and develop our test automation software. Your daily tasks include testing our software against various platforms to target and assess program quality. Utilizing your programming skills, you create new tests for our automation program to complete 2D, 3D, and AR/VR projects, and you actively consider how our programs could serve future customers through test scenarios.
Furthermore, you document different testing scenarios to help our users better understand our product. You build scripts to cover various platforms and build targets and scenarios to help ensure we are always improving. Your flexible hours and remote working environment help ensure productivity and adaptability in this role. Ultimately, we rely on your knowledge and expertise to help promote our company's growth through quality software testing!
Here at GameDriver, our goal is to revolutionize AR, VR, and the video game industry with our breakthrough QA and test automation platform. Test automation has been proven to enable consistent quality, faster time to market, and even improved career growth in addition to higher potential revenue for studios. By combining our experience with test automation tools and software with our love of video games, we deliver the only test automation solution in the industry designed to provide cross-platform testing using a standard set of tools.
We are a Software as a Service (SaaS) startup company that has recently received venture capital (VC) backing. Our company is on a trajectory for massive growth, and we want qualified and passionate people to join us as we rise. On top of excellent benefits such as flexible work schedules, remote positions, and unmetered PTO, we also strive to create a fun and upbeat work environment. Our motto is "why work hard then play hard when you can do both?!"
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Self-Motivated - takes initiative to get things done
- Problem Solver - can approach situations with a critical and analytical eye that results in viable solutions
- Team Player - works well with others and enjoys being on a team
- Strong Communicator - consistently communicates with clarity to ensure nothing gets lost in translation
- Positive - approaches situations with optimism and enthusiasm
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- DevOps and CI/CD related technologies experience
- C#, Python, and command-line scripting experience
- Prior SCM experience with Git solutions, Bitbucket, GitHub, or GitLab
- Experience with test automation frameworks like NUnit, Pytest, and Selenium WebDriver
- Building test frameworks or infrastructure experience
Experience with developing games in Unity or Unreal would be a bonus but is not required. If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team as a Software QA Technician!
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!