Frontline Call Center is now seeking qualified applicants to work from home - Exclusively!
**Frontline is currently ONLY hiring in these states: AR, FL, GA, ID, LA, MI, NC, SC, NE, OH, TX, UT, & VA. Must reside in the U.S.**
Opening: Part-Time Remote Customer Service Representative
We have an Opening for our Dedicated Support Team -
Are you looking to work for a progressive customer service team that utilizes technology to interact and solve problems every day? At Frontline Call Center we embrace technology while providing first-class customer service. All from the comfort of your own home with benefits provided. If you feel that you would be a good fit for our team, please review further.
As a Customer Service agent, you will be responsible for supporting one of our dedicated accounts. This position entails handling inbound calls, email, or chat support for a single account. You will follow a guided process and log each call in Frontline Connection CRM (Customer Relationship Management). You will be asked to gather and verify the caller's information and document inside the appropriate system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with upset customers and deescalate the situation.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems with your computer.
- Technical abilities sufficient to install/uninstall programs and troubleshoot your own equipment.
- Previous Call Center experience.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Experience in a high call volume environment.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Basic Technical Support Experience.
- Must be available to Train on weekdays.
- Training takes place during the daytime hours, approximately 6 am-4:30 pm (PST)
- Must have open availability to work shifts inside the companies' hours of operations.
- Attendance is vital!
- A quiet place to work at home with a locking door. It is critical to prevent background noise on calls by choosing a distraction-free area where callers cannot hear any sounds such as kids, barking dogs, traffic, doorbells, TVs, radios, etc.
- Dual Monitor
- A high-quality USB headset for training and live calls.
- A strong, reliable, and hardwired internet connection.
- Minimum internet speeds of 20mbps download, 10mbps upload, and LESS than 50ms ping time is required!
- A computer equipped with a fast processor and sufficient hard drive size. --- Computer with AT LEAST 8Gb of Ram, Intel Core i3-7100 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better CPU / Processor, an SSD (Solids State Drive), Windows 10 OS X, Malwarebytes
- Pay Rate: $11.50 hourly
**Frontline Call Center is a W4 employer, we do NOT hire independent contractors**