- Middleton, WI, USA
- Full Time
Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit program to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
Frank Beverage Group is hiring for a Human Resources Specialist for our Middleton, WI office. The Human Resources Specialist is primarily responsible for coordinating and supporting the company recruiting and staffing functions of the HR department and will perform a variety of related administrative duties. This position will also provide information and clerical support to the Human Resources Department and employees regarding human resources activities, processes, and procedures. This position will be the main point of contact in directing candidate, vendor and employee questions, concerns, or phone calls.
- Coordinates and assists in all areas of the recruiting cycle including posting jobs, advertising, job fairs, reviewing and processing resumes, scheduling interviews, participating in interviews, preparing and extending employment offers, and candidate status communication.
- Processes new hire set up including pre-hire qualifications and system set up.
- Processes employee status changes including separation, transfers, and promotions including system changes and necessary paperwork.
- Assists with new hire onboarding program by scheduling, organizing and preparing materials and formally conducting and facilitating group presentation sessions.
- Assists with service recognition process and other employee recognition programs.
- Processes and tracks compensation adjustments as needed for step increases, sign on bonuses, and employee referral program.
- Follows up with new hires and current employees to provide required information and conducts audits as needed.
- Conducts periodic audits of human resources activities to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, state and federal laws
- Prepares employee communication materials, newsletters, and company announcements.
- Assists the Safety Director with the worker's compensation claim process by completing and gathering initial documentation from supervisors and employees.
- Organizes and coordinates team, department and company activities and events
- Updates and creates Human Resources documents and reports including organization charts, company phone lists, employee manual, and labor law posters
- Performs administrative and clerical duties including scanning, filing, and mail
- Conducts research and works on special projects
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associate or bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration/Management or other related field is required
- Experience in Human Resources or a related field is preferred
- Customer service experience is required
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills: friendly, personable, approachable and ability to easily interact with diverse group of people
- Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite products and web browsers
- Ability to perform research and consolidate information into understandable format
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently with general supervision as well as part of a cohesive team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning all employee information issues related to employment, payroll and human resources
- Passion for learning and willingness to take initiative to purpose new ideas and recommendations
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis
- Ability to use arms, hands, reach and grasp
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!