- Middleton, WI, USA
- Full Time
Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Now Hiring Summer Special Event Assistants!
Looking for a fun and fast-paced summer job outside of the office? Frank Beverage Group in Middleton, WI is now hiring for Summer Special Event Assistants. Our Summer Special Event Assistants are responsible for assisting in all phases of special events in and around the Dane County area.
This is a 5-day-per-week schedule that will require weekend availability (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). The schedule will vary each week. This is a full-time seasonal position. This is a seasonal position with an anticipated start date of mid-May and an anticipated end date of early September.
$20.00-$21.00/hour and also receive monthly mileage reimbursement of $.58 per mile
Eligible for $200 End of Summer Bonus if employed from 5/22/2023 - 8/20/2023
- Assist with special event orders.
- Work with customers to determine the merchandising and sponsorship requirements of an event.
- Plan, schedule and order merchandising materials and equipment for special events.
- Deliver, set up, perform maintenance tasks and pick up draft equipment at events.
- Work or schedule others to staff an event to stock kegs or cases.
- Maintain open communication with the point of contact for special events.
- Ensure that all equipment and product is in good working condition.
- Monitor and fill out all promotional request forms, competitive forms, and reimbursement forms
- Work evenings, weekends and holidays on a scheduled or on call basis
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
- Experience operating a vehicle while pulling and maneuvering multiple size trailers is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as persuasion skills
- Ability to read and write in English
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive
- Strong knowledge of beer industry and its retail consumers is preferred
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 160 pounds on a regular basis Must be able to sit in a car for extended periods
- Must be able to crouch, reach and grasp
- May have to use industry tools including pallet jack, box cutter, etc.
We offer a professional, safe, fun and friendly work environment. Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!