- Middleton, WI, USA
- Full Time
Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit program to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
Frank Beverage Group is now hiring for a Safety Manager. The Safety Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing occupational health policies and procedures to promote and ensure effective safety operations in the organization.
- Collaborates with management to develop, prepare, and implement safety policies and procedures.
- Works with Human Resources and functional management to administer safety programs and policies.
- Maintains CDL Driver files, DOT Clearinghouse and administers CDL random drug testing programs
- Processes and administers workers compensation claims and employees leaves.
- Develops and oversees workers compensation programs and claims procedures. Reviews and maintains a high level knowledge of claims and trends organization-wide.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local safety laws, regulations, codes, and rules
- Ensures completion of required OSHA recordkeeping and reporting.
- Coordinates, schedules, and provides technical and administrative support to the safety committee.
- Participates in safety-related committees and initiatives
- Stops operations and activities that could harm employees or equipment
- Identifies opportunities to minimize workplace injuries, accidents, and health problems
- Develops, sources, coordinates, and conducts safety training on applicable safety standards.
- Reviews safety training and recommends revisions, improvement an updates.
- Facilitates and participates in safety inspections and maintains inspection documentation
- Reviews accident and incident reports
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of current company safety policies and applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong facilitation and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong time and project management skills
- Adaptability and ability to assist a variety of internal customer groups and varying personality types on a daily basis; ability to work with challenging customers internally & externally
- Ability to prioritize a varied workload
- Bachelor's degree in Health and Safety, Safety Engineering, Environmental Health, or related field preferred.
- At least two years of occupational health and safety experience in an industrial environment required.
- May need to work evenings as necessary
- Ability to work and travel to company locations 20% of the time.
- A valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance is required
- Ability to acquire and maintain necessary liquor salespersons permit
- Required to be at least 18 years of age
- Live with-in or in close proximity of assigned territory (preferred)
- Knowledgeable about assigned market; 1+ years' experience working in assigned market (preferred)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Ability to travel throughout facility as required to conduct safety inspections.
We offer a professional, safe and friendly work environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay structure.
Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!