- Middleton, WI, USA
- 18-20 per hour
- Full Time
Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit program to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
Frank Beverage Group in Middleton, WI is now hiring merchandisers. The Merchandiser is responsible for providing in-store support and merchandising for off-premise customer accounts. Merchandising includes stocking shelves, building displays, installing POS, rotating stock, and ensuring products are presented for consumer purchase.
$18.00 - 20.00/hour depending on experience
Company vehicle is provided OR mileage reimbursement if driving personal vehicle
- Provides in-store support for off-premise accounts. Merchandises and stocks products at each account
- Inventories and reorganizes back stocks, refills cold boxes, shelves, displays and dusts product as needed
- Follows quality assurance standards, monitors product codes and maintains ongoing product rotation on all date sensitive products
- Provides retail customers with directions to wine/spirit/beer products with assistance from store personnel
- Identifies and resolves routine problems at time of occurrence and communicates to appropriate parties and escalates to Lead Merchandiser or Manager when necessary
- Works with the sales team to execute monthly display priorities in the retail channel
- Maintains an inventory of current POS and coupons in vehicle and applies rebates and coupons to packages and displays
- Assists in display reset projects, as needed
- Builds displays and places, maintains and updates in-store POS that meets company and supplier guidelines
- Communicates with and takes direction from account personnel, management, delivery team and sales representatives on a regular basis
- Delivers hot shot orders to customer premises
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with off-premise accounts; proactively establishes contact and respectfully interacts with customers
- Attends product and business training sessions and sales meetings, as needed
- Understands and completes all necessary training provided by the company, as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to follow direction on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive
- Reliable, schedules absences from work, works scheduled hours
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
- Customer service experience required
- Experience in related field (distribution, hospitality, supplier, or beverage industry) preferred
- Basic knowledge and understanding of company supplier portfolio and product lines, such as brands carried and packaging sizes
- May need to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- A valid driver's license and good driving record is required
- Required to be at least 18 years of age
Safety & Equipment:
- Able to safely operate industry tools including pallet jack, power tools, box cutter and customer-specific equipment
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to crouch, reach and grasp
- Must be able to sit in a car for extended periods
We offer a professional, safe and friendly work environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay structure.
Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!