- Onalaska, WI, USA
- 16-18 per hour Depends on licensing
- Full Time
Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Frank Beverage Group is now hiring for the CDL Driver Training Program which is designed for candidates, with little to no experience operating a Class-A CDL motor vehicle. The program includes a minimum of 6 weeks paid training, with the potential for additional weeks depending on driving experience. Upon successful completion of the program you will transition to an available Delivery position.
Training Program: Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Delivery: Tuesday through Friday, start times are between 4:00am - 5:00am, end times between 3:00pm - 5:00pm (start and end times will vary due to seasonality; flexibility in the morning and afternoon is a must).
$16 - $18.00/hour
If you are a hard worker, you'll fit right in with our diverse team. Please review the following minimum requirements before you get started on your application:
- CDL license training permit, preferred
- Safe Driving Record
- Ability to attain FedMed Card
- Must be able to lift, move, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds on a regular basis and up to 160 pounds on an occasional basis
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while driving
- Ability to twist, turn, crouch, stoop, and squat repeatedly throughout the workday
After completing the mandatory driver training and onboarding, you will be assigned to an available delivery position:
- Run a local delivery route, delivering pre-ordered brands and products to our customer locations.
- This is a physical job. We load and unload trailers, this can be manual, it could inolve palletized loading/unloading, using four-wheeled cars or require the use of two-wheeler.
- Merchandise, stock, rotate products
- Building positive relationships with our customers
We offer a professional, safe and friendly work environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay structure.
Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!