- 28-Jan-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Cape Canaveral, FL, USA
- Full Time
Summary of Duties:
The position shall provide support to the PX Communication task order.
- Prepare communication products (e.g. talking points, presentations, background information, brochures, handouts, fact sheets, etc.) for executive speaking engagements
- Support all aspects of social media including strategic planning, implementation, analysis and metrics, as well as social media participants and related activities during launch or special events
- Participate in planning meetings and communications; anticipate requirements and make recommendations
- Continuously collect, integrate and proactively disseminate information to all stakeholders
- Assess requirements, plan development, risk/issue identification and mitigation in order to provide recommendations for managerial decision making on project/program execution
- Compose and update brochures, leaflets, handouts, fact sheets and other publications for use by employees, internal communications, and outreach
- Develop and prepare weekly notes, background reference, and other strategic communication related material
- Respond to public inquiries with appropriate communication and outreach materials
- Track public inquiries and provide monthly metrics
- Explain policies and / or procedures to staff and representatives
- Facilitate process improvements based on in-depth analysis of feedback.
- Support the execution of KSC project, programs or events
- Provide Executive Communication advice and products to senior leadership
- Work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials utilizing Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in the related field from an accredited educational institution or possess a minimum of 4 years of equivalent professional experience.
- Prefer an English Major
- Microsoft Office Products, with strong emphasis on Word. Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong research, writing, and presentation development skills
- Communications skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work remotely and on Center as required
- Skill dependent; range is $24.74 - $29.70/hour or $51,458.66 - $61,782.11 annually
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes must be in Microsoft Word or Adobe Reader (PDF). Testing will be performed in person at the Kennedy Space Center. Please visit http://fortsillapache.com/contact/careers/ to complete an application for employment
Sign Up For Job Alerts!