- 18-Nov-2019 to Until Filled (EST)
- Peoria, IL, USA
- Part Time
General Clerk III - Peoria Federal Building
Receiving and entering NCMMS service tickets for mechanical/custodial service requests for up to 10 Federal Building Locations
- Receive, process, maintain and file: Tenant RWA's, LMT data, Form 139, Form 49, maintenance reports, sign in sheets, key card applications, various office logs, various agency information for Federally owned and Lease property
- Receptionist duties such as answer phone, respond/receive phone messages, greet clients
- Provide Customer service and administrative support for office personnel, walk in service requests and clients
- Process Key card applications, issue cards, fobs process, test and update spreadsheet
- Support Property Manager in the management of office automation initiatives including technical system maintenance i.e. fax machine, copiers, plotters, postage machine
- Operate computer programs such as Google, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, Microsoft Publishers for various office functions as required
- Type documents for notices, building memos, newsletters,
- Create/Update phone lists such as Tenant Fact Sheet, Phonebook
- Maintain, organize, and archive file program
- Receive, monitor, and log utilities for up to 10 Federal Building
- Liaison between Agencies, Property Management and General Contractors
- Submit office supply requests
- Assist Property Management staff with various duty requests such as reminders, phone calls, memos, emails, data gathering
- Make service calls for building, technical equipment, and elevators
- Arrange pick-up for office shred bin at the Sarah Cook House in Springfield, IL
- Other administrative duties as requested by the Supervisory Property Manager
- Developing and maintaining a current Procedures Manual. The Contractor shall provide a written Procedures Manual covering the key tasks or functions performed by the administrative services positions for both current and back-fill employees. Additional procedures will be developed for special projects that are performed by these positions on a continual basis. The Manual will be used as both a training document for back-up employees, as well as a reference document for the current staff
This position follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence, such as coding and filing documents in an extensive alphabetical file; could involve simple posting to individual accounts, opening mail, calculating and posting charges to departmental accounts, operating basic office equipment, e.g., photocopier, facsimile, multi-line phone/voicemail systems, mailing machines, and minimal computer programs. Little or no subject-matter knowledge is required, but the clerk uses his or her own judgment in choosing the proper procedure for each task.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Fort Sill Apache Industries, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This ad is not a waiver of the sovereign immunity of the Fort Sill Apache Tribe or its entities.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!