- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/STD/LTD 100% paid by company, generous PTO, bonus program
Business Development Associate (BDA)
The Business Development Associate is an entry-level position (0-2 years experience) which will be responsible for generating new business as well as expanding our footprint with existing customers in the Public Sector market for Fierce Software. This person will report directly to the Director of Sales.
- Identifying and qualifying new leads for pipeline growth
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Plan and recommend marketing activities to support pipeline growth
- Collaborate with Account Executives on all projects including call campaigns and event marketing to fill their pipeline
- Leverage our value-adds to customers as well as vendors
Education, Knowledge and Experience
- BA/BS (Business/Marketing preferred)
Skills and Abilities
- Confidence communicating via phone with customers
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- High energy
- Eager to advance
- These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee will have prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Fierce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Employment with Fierce is at-will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period of time and it is subject to termination by you or Fierce, with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and that Fierce may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.