- 22-Dec-2020 to 20-Feb-2021 (EST)
- Willoughby, OH, USA
- Full Time
401k, vacation, holidays, clothing allowance, wellness, health, dental, vision insurance, tuition reimbursement
We're hiring a full time Financial Service Representative to join our growing team!
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate is passionate about helping customers with their immediate and future financial needs. Good credit is important to us as we are a financial institution.
- Assists members with opening and closing accounts, answers questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority. Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
- Recommends appropriate loan products; takes member loan applications; submit loan to underwriter; convey decision to applicant; complete loan closings; follow ACD guidelines.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members using learned CML skills.
- Cash handling (teller, vault, ATMs, audits, etc.)
- Assures that appropriate records and member account information are maintained and required reports are prepared per compliance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Two years to five years of similar or related experience.
- Education A high school education or GED.
- Working knowledge of regulations relating to the Credit Union.
- Physical requirements include moving frequently and regularly using wrists, hands, and or fingers; speaking clearly, hearing and understanding; visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents; should be able to exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally.