- 16-Nov-2020 to 15-Jan-2021 (EST)
- Cuyahoga Heights, OH, USA
- Full Time
401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life ins., Clothing allowance, Vacation, Holidays, Tuition reimbursement, Wellness
Mortgage Loan Processor Full-Time (Cuyahoga Heights)
We're hiring a full-time Mortgage Loan Processor to join our growing team!
Who You Are?
Our ideal candidate is detailed-oriented and able to provide informed, prompt, accurate service, and support to all members and associates. Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely and accurate manner, communicating the resolution to affected parties. Good credit is essential for this role.
- Cultivate and maintain a close relationship with all parties involved in the mortgage transaction.
- Gather information and take each file from underwriting decision to closing.
- Responsible for keeping the borrower informed from the time loan is decision through closing.
- Set and maintain proper expectation to all parties on the file (including internal customers, e.g., Mortgage Loan Originator...
- Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete accurate verified and complies with company policy.
- Arrange loan closings
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience
- One year to three years of similar or related experience.
- A high school education or GED.
- FHA, VA, and government loan mortgage processing experience; knowledge of how to read DU findings.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with keen attention to detail.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills. Advanced MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships in a fast-paced team environment.
- Aptitude for decision making, ability to work independently and provide exceptional customer service.
- Working knowledge of regulations relating to the Credit Union.
- Physical requirements include moving frequently and regularly using wrists, hands, and or fingers; speaking clearly, hearing and understanding; visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents; should be able to exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally.