- Memphis, TN, USA
- 15-35 per hour
- Full Time
We pay 90% of our employees’ health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 2 weeks (80 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Do you want to work in a clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing facility with a great working environment?
We are located in Robinsonville, MS, which is 20 minutes South of Memphis.
Feuer powertrain North America:
We are the US subsidiary of a German-based leading independent producer of crankshafts, "the heart of every engine."
In Europe, we produce crankshafts for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Renault, Jaguar, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and many more.
In North America, we produce crankshafts for GM, Ford, Mercury and many more.
We are now expanding our plant to a new 2nd line.
We are hiring immediately.
Pay, Benefits, Working Conditions, Training, Advancement:
Pay- We pay $15 to $35 per hour based on experience.
Benefits- We pay 90% of our employees' health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 2 weeks (80 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Working Conditions: Clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing environment. A great working environment and place to work.
Training- For employees willing to work hard and move up, we offer 7 levels of training and 7 pay levels for advancement.
Advancement: We prefer to train and promote from within the company.
Measurement of process quality, including raw material incoming inspection. Preparing and performing quality checks of parts and assemblies.
- Work with all measuring room test equipment: CMM, shaft circular and form deviation machine (Jenoptik CFM similar to Adcole), surface finish and form measuring machine, calipers, and micrometers.
- Measurements are made to assure compliance to control plans and process plan documents, associated process or process descriptions.
- Inspection of lifting devices and measuring equipment, to assure safe and functional measurement, according to company guidelines.
- Measurement of different, complex work pieces with difficult geometries, form and surface finish tolerances.
- Document measuring results, detect deviations, mark and forward measuring reports, with error descriptions to machine operators and technical departments, consult with production operator and supervisors regarding repetitive nonconforming measuring results.
- Perform maintenance or adjustments to the work equipment in area of responsibility (especially the measuring instruments) according to specifications.
- The post holder is required to alert production machine operators and supervisors about measurements, which are outside the specification limits.
- In addition to the activities listed the job holder shall perform duties as directed by the supervisor, within the scope of his / her area of responsibility.
- Minimum 1-year-quality technician experience, in measurement of machined metal products.
- CMM and other shaft measuring equipment experience preferred.
- Minimum Education is High School Diploma, but technical degree is a plus.
- Ability to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand the majority of the shift to perform duties (8-12 hour shifts).
FEUER powertrain North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.