- Memphis, TN, USA
- 15-35 per hour
- Full Time
We pay 90% of our employees’ health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 2 weeks (80 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Do you want to work in a clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing facility with a great working environment?
We are located in Robinsonville, MS, which is 20 minutes South of Memphis.
Feuer powertrain North America:
We are the US subsidiary of a German-based leading independent producer of crankshafts, "the heart of every engine."
In Europe, we produce crankshafts for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Renault, Jaguar, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and many more.
In North America, we produce crankshafts for GM, Ford, Mercury and many more.
We are now expanding our plant to a new 2nd line.
We are hiring immediately.
Pay, Benefits, Working Conditions, Training, Advancement:
Pay- We pay $15 to $35 per hour based on experience.
Benefits- We pay 90% of our employees' health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 2 weeks (80 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Working Conditions: Clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing environment. A great working environment and place to work.
Training- For employees willing to work hard and move up, we offer 7 levels of training and 7 pay levels for advancement.
Advancement: We prefer to train and promote from within the company
The Tool Room Operator will maintain tooling for production lines and ensure correct tooling is provided for all machines.
- Enter processing data, simulate processing, optimize program, and save progress.
- Ensure timely delivery of materials to their respective machining areas.
- Ensures loading and unloading of material in a timely manner.
- Ensures proper inspection of received material and put into stock in proper location.
- Must create, monitor, and maintain comprehensive inventory records.
- Create tool offset list.
- Document problems and arrange corrective action.
- Monitor work processes, change tools, conduct service work, cleaning duties, etc.
- Develop and implement ways to do complex and difficult rework on work pieces.
- Repair and coordinate maintenance on all tooling and equipment checked in and out of tool room.
- Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Fundamental understanding of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- High School Diploma, apprenticeship, or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Understanding of crankshaft processing a plus.
- Ability to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand for 12 hour shifts to perform duties.
FEUER powertrain North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.