- Memphis, TN, USA
- 15-35 per hour
- Full Time
We pay 90% of our employees’ health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 2 weeks (80 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Do you want to work in a clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing facility with a great working environment?
We are located in Robinsonville, MS, which is 20 minutes South of Memphis.
Feuer powertrain North America:
We are the US subsidiary of a German-based leading independent producer of crankshafts, "the heart of every engine."
In Europe, we produce crankshafts for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Renault, Jaguar, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and many more.
In North America, we produce crankshafts for GM, Ford, Mercury and many more.
We are now expanding our plant to a new 2nd line.
We are hiring immediately.
Pay, Benefits, Working Conditions, Training, Advancement:
Pay- We pay $15 to $35 per hour based on experience.
Benefits- We pay 90% of our employees' health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 2 weeks (80 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Working Conditions: Clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing environment. A great working environment and place to work.
Training- For employees willing to work hard and move up, we offer 7 levels of training and 7 pay levels for advancement.
Advancement: We prefer to train and promote from within the company.
Operate powered industrial vehicles to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines, and loading docks, into delivery trucks or storage facilities.
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks
- Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others and promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely, and safe manner
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- Clean driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator's license may be required
- Forklift certification a plus.
- Sitting on a powered industrial vehicle for extended periods of time
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
FEUER powertrain North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.