- Memphis, TN, USA
- 50000-70000 per year
- Full Time
We pay 90% of our employees’ health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 5 weeks (200 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Feuer powertrain North America:
We are located in Robinsonville, MS, which is 20 minutes South of Memphis.
We are the US subsidiary of a German-based leading independent producer of crankshafts, "the heart of every engine."
In Europe, we produce crankshafts for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Renault, Jaguar, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and many more.
In North America, we produce crankshafts for GM, Ford, Mercury and many more.
We are now expanding our plant to a new 2nd line.
We are hiring immediately.
Benefits, Working Conditions, Advancement:
Benefits- We pay 90% of our employees' health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 5 weeks (200 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Working Conditions: Clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing environment. A great working environment and place to work.
Advancement: We prefer to train and promote from within the company.
Preparation and maintenance of required customer part specific documentation.
- Conduct PFMEA analysis to determine Risk Priority Numbers, for dimensional requirements using customer drawings and specifications.
- Develop Control Plan to measure quality performance, of machining operations using PFMEA.
- Prepare measuring work instructions.
- Conduct statistical evaluation of machining operations, to determine Cpk or Ppk, as required.
- Document dimensional studies, metallurgical studies, cleanliness studies, and various specific studies as required by customers.
- Specify and obtain quotes for required gauging, based on Control Plan.
- Conduct Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility studies
- Number customer print dimensions and print specifications, for Production Part Approval Process Dimensional Results.
- Upload required documentation into customer web portals, to maintain production part status.
- Prepare Quality Alerts for machining and / or inspection operations, in the event of a quality spill.
- Conduct corrective actions, customer driven and internal, in the event of a quality spill.
- Visit customer sites, as required, in the event of a quality spill.
- Conduct Material Review Board activities, for nonconforming material, in the manufacturing facility.
- Alert production management, machine operators, and supervisors about quality problems, discovered in the machine operations.
- In addition to the activities listed the job holder shall perform duties as directed by the supervisor, within the scope of his / her area of responsibility.
- Minimum 2-year technical degree.
- Experience in measurement of machined metal products.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in dealing with customer specific engineering requirements.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in quality engineering.
- Prior experience with PFMEA analysis
FEUER powertrain North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.