- Memphis, TN, USA
- 15-35 per hour
- Full Time
We pay 90% of our employees’ health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 2 weeks (80 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Do you want to work in a clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing facility with a great working environment?
We are located in Robinsonville, MS, which is 20 minutes South of Memphis.
Feuer powertrain North America:
We are the US subsidiary of a German-based leading independent producer of crankshafts, "the heart of every engine."
In Europe, we produce crankshafts for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Renault, Jaguar, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and many more.
In North America, we produce crankshafts for GM, Ford, Mercury and many more.
We are now expanding our plant to a new 2nd line.
We are hiring immediately.
Pay, Benefits, Working Conditions, Training, Advancement:
Pay- We pay $15 to $35 per hour based on experience.
Benefits- We pay 90% of our employees' health, dental and vision insurances and 100% of life insurance and short-term disability. We have a 401k with a 5% match. We provide 2 weeks (80 hours) of PTO available after 90 days of employment.
Working Conditions: Clean, air-conditioned, heated, state-of-the-art automated manufacturing environment. A great working environment and place to work.
Training- For employees willing to work hard and move up, we offer 7 levels of training and 7 pay levels for advancement.
Advancement: We prefer to train and promote from within the company.
The CNC Operator will program, set-up, and operate CNC processing machines for the manufacture of finished crankshaft and crankshaft accessories, such as counterweight parts and change parts.
- Determine processing sequence and formulate within program language.
- Enter processing data, simulate processing, optimize program, and save progress.
- Create tool offset list, complete tool changes, and conduct off-sets.
- Prepare, complete, measure, and install work - clamping equipment and tools.
- Test program on a step-by-step basis, check first part, correct process if needed.
- Training of new personnel.
- Document problems and arrange corrective action
- Loading and unloading of machine.
- Monitor work processes, conduct service work, housekeeping/cleaning duties, etc.
- Control dimensional accuracy, condition, and completeness of work pieces
- Develop and implement ways to do complex and difficult rework on work pieces
- Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor
- 2+ years' experience operating CNC equipment (lathes, mills, etc.)
- Experience with Tooling, Off-Sets, and Tool Changes
- Experience using Measuring Tools such as micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Capable of reading blueprints
- Fundamental understanding of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) preferred.
- High School Diploma, apprenticeship in CNC, or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with any of the following machining processes: lathes, mills, drills, bore, tapping, heat treat, grinding, balancing, rolling, polishing, etc.
- Understanding of crankshaft processing or Siemens 840D experience is a plus.
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to a minimum of 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand the majority of the shift to perform duties (12 hours max)
FEUER powertrain North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request.