Events and Marketing Associate
The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD), a Washington D.C.-based nonpartisan think tank focusing on national security and foreign policy, is seeking a motivated and talented events and marketing associate.
- Support virtual and in-person event planning in collaboration with director and program staff.
- Manage all logistical aspects of virtual and in-person events, including scheduling, staffing, and vendor coordination.
- Provide outstanding customer service for event speakers and guests, including dignitaries and VIPs.
- Draft event and marketing materials in support of FDD's mission.
- Track and compile relevant outside events and calendars.
- Maintain orderly and accurate databases and records for events.
- Create and manage event and select other web pages.
- Extremely detail-oriented, well-organized, and has strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player with superior problem-solving attitude.
- An interest and understanding of FDD's issues.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in remote or office setting, independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, and/or video editing skills is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree and event planning experience required.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter outlining relevant skills, experiences, interest in and any knowledge of FDD issues, and goals.