- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Events and Marketing Associate
The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD), a Washington D.C.-based nonpartisan think tank focusing on national security and foreign policy, is seeking a motivated and talented events and marketing associate.
- Support virtual and in-person event planning in collaboration with director and program staff.
- Manage all logistical aspects of virtual and in-person events, including scheduling, staffing, and vendor coordination.
- Provide outstanding customer service for event speakers and guests, including dignitaries and VIPs.
- Draft event and marketing materials in support of FDD's mission.
- Track and compile relevant outside events and calendars.
- Maintain orderly and accurate databases and records for events.
- Create and manage event and select other web pages.
- Extremely detail-oriented, well-organized, and has strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player with superior problem-solving attitude.
- An interest and understanding of FDD's issues.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in remote or office setting, independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, and/or video editing skills is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree and event planning experience required.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter outlining relevant skills, experiences, interest in and any knowledge of FDD issues, and goals.
Foundation for Defense of Democracies https://fdd.applicantpro.com