- Lakewood Ranch, FL, USA
- Full Time
Many benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Discounts and Educational Assistance
RETAIL FRONT-END KEYHOLDER
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Are you an active leader with a passion for the retail industry? Do you excel building a team culture of learning and empowerment?
As a Retail Store Front-End Keyholder, you will:
- Provide world class customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Opens and closes as required including assigning POS drawers, providing change for cashiers, documenting Team Member absence, assigning duties as applicable, and completing WESA functions.
- Conducts ongoing training for Cashiers and operates cash register to ensure accurate cash handling processes and sales data. Ensures proper handling of all transactions at the cash wrap.
- Leads/Assists POS support to include promotions, customer information, team member discounts.
- Completes register pulls, readings, cash reports, daily activity reports, transmittal of reports and daily deposits in accordance with Goodwill's policies and procedures as required.
- Supports in the scheduling and execution of front-end team member breaks, maintaining adequate cashier coverage during breaks. Assigns cashiers daily duties to be done during off peak times.
- Trains, develops and supports front end (Cashiers, Sales Floor, and New Goods) team members. Must be able to conduct hands on training and be proficient and meet physical requirements in every GGC job.
- Ensures the sales floor, dressing rooms, Treasure Island and overall cash register area are neat, merchandised, rotated and organized at all times.
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Experience in business setting preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be willing and able to work days, evenings, and weekends.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move up to 40 pounds with no support regularly
See full job description attached.