- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time or Part Time Options
Many benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Discounts and Educational Assistance
DONATION CENTER ATTENDANT
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Are you an active individual who appreciates variety throughout the day? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
As a Donation Center Attendant, you will:
- Greet donors at the donation door graciously and promptly
- Unload donations from vehicles and offer tax receipts
- Report an accurate daily donor count
- Sort donations into categories to prepare for transport to stores
- Assist transportation team with the loading of trucks when necessary
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work independently
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Prior experience in a retail environment preferred
- Must be willing and able to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move up to 40 pounds with no support regularly
See full job description attached.