- Arcadia, FL, USA
- Full Time
Many benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Discounts and Educational Assistance
Good Partner Coach
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Under the direct supervision of the Good Partner Coach & Mission Services Administrator, is responsible for a variety of roles in order to provide individual team members, and when warranted their families, comprehensive, "single point of contact" support as part of a seamless service delivery design. Services to the team member include life and work coaching, personal and career counseling, coordination and advocacy with organizational and community resources, and providing case management with a goal of achieving self-sufficiency.
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Knowledge of and skill in life coaching, career and personal counseling, budgeting, negotiation, conflict resolution, and problem-solving strategies, techniques, and best practices.
- Proficient in the basic career and personal facilitating process while possessing strong interpersonal skills.
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ): high levels of self-awareness, maturity and self-control.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills including interacting with senior leaders.
- Ability to work with team members, perform assessments, and case management.
- Ability to implement standard curriculum in an organized and timely manner.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and make recommendations.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team within strong ethical boundaries in the context of team-based organization
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field preferred, or additional equivalent years of experience for each year of college.
- Coaching Certification from an accredited program, or five years of related experience preferably within a community based setting performing community organization, community resource coordination, resource brokering, career and personal counseling AND with the following three bachelor level courses:
- Theories in Counseling
- Human Development
- Ethical Practices in Counseling
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish
- Two plus years of Case Management experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish
- Valid driver's license, proof of insurance, reliable car and safe driving record.
- Personal vehicle must be available for use in performance of job duties.
- Available and willing to work flexible days and hours including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to conform to Goodwill Industries' Drug Free Workplace requirements.
See full job description attached.