- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
WAREHOUSE DOCK WORKER
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Are you an active individual? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
As a Dock Worker at our Logistics Facility, you will:
- Provide world class customer service to all internal and external customers
- Process salvage and donations quickly and efficiently
- Operate assigned equipment in a safe manner
- Assist in the movement of goods in the warehouse to and from storage or production areas
- Aid in the loading and unloading of trucks with general merchandise and donated goods using the appropriate material handling equipment
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work independently
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Prior warehouse experience preferred
- Safety certification preferred
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Must be willing and able to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move up to 60 pounds with no support regularly
See full job description attached.