- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time or Part Time Options
DONATION CENTER ATTENDANT
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Are you an active individual who appreciates variety throughout the day? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
As a Donation Center Attendant, you will:
- Greet donors at the donation door graciously and promptly
- Unload donations from vehicles and offer tax receipts
- Report an accurate daily donor count
- Sort donations into categories to prepare for transport to stores
- Assist transportation team with the loading of trucks when necessary
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work independently
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Prior experience in a retail environment preferred
- Must be willing and able to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move up to 40 pounds with no support regularly
See full job description attached.