- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Many benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Discounts and Educational Assistance
PROJECT MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Are you a motivated leader with a passion for working with people? Are you an expert with project management techniques and tools? Do you enjoy leading a team to develop a consistent brand and message while making an impact within our community?
As the Project Manager, you will:
- Provide Expert knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Ability to conceptualize systems and deploy process improvements.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer relationship management skills. Strong consensus builder.
- Strong leadership, planning, and organizational skills.
- Detail orientation.
- Sound independent judgment, problem-solving, and making data-based decisions effectively.
- Lead and train people, must be successful working in a team-based organization.
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, related field (Business, Marketing, and Communications, etc.)
- PMP certification preferred
- Five plus years' experience in Project Management
- Experience with Asana
- Must be able to work occasional after-hours and weekends
- Incumbent must possess a valid driver's license, appropriate insurance coverage and a privately owned reliable means of transportation to travel throughout GIM territory.
- Ability to bend, reach and stand for extensive period of time, and lift up to twenty-five pounds on an occasional basis.
See full job description attached.