- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Are you fascinated by rare or collectable items? Are you keen on knowing the value of everyday goods? Does the idea of a treasure hunt excite you?
As a Donation Pricer, you will:
- Evaluate donations to determine quality and value
- Price merchandise using a price guide and select items of exceptional value
- Work to keep the flow of merchandise processing efficient by moving materials from trucks to processing stations to the sales floor
- Manage a category by monitoring sell through and adjusting pricing to maximize sales
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- An interest in antiques, collectibles, or rare items preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Prior experience in a retail environment preferred
- Must be willing and able to work days, evenings, and weekends if seeking full time work
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move up to 40 pounds with no support regularly
See full job description attached.