- Sarasota, FL, USA
- $37,500 - $42,000
- Full Time
Many benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Discounts and Educational Assistance
ASSISTANT WAREHOUSE MANAGER
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Are you an active leader who enjoys working hard to get the job done? Do you thrive in a fast-paced material movement environment?
As an Assistant Warehouse Manager, you will:
- Provide world class customer service to all internal and external customers
- Partner with the Store Manager to train, develop, supervise, and evaluate team members
- Train to master all aspects of the Goodwill donated retail goods process
- Support the facility with necessary activities such as cash handling, inventory control, rotation of donated goods, and loading of trucks
- Build team schedules and manage payroll
- Uphold a neat, clean, safe, and organized facility image
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of two years of management or supervisory experience in a retail environment preferred
- Must be willing and able to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move up to 40 pounds with no support regularly, occasionally up to 60 pounds
See full job description attached.