- Venice, FL, USA
- Full Time
Many benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Discounts and Educational Assistance
RETAIL STORE FRONT-END KEYHOLDER
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
THE POSITION: The primary responsibilities of the Keyholder are to ensure world-class customer service, POS sales, facility security and maintenance, and processing merchandise.
As a Retail Store Front-End Keyholder, you will:
- Provide world class customer service to all internal and external customers
- Partner with the Store Leadership to train, develop, supervise, and evaluate cashiers
- Train to master all aspects of the Goodwill donated retail goods process
- Opens and closes as required including assigning POS drawers, providing change for cashiers, documenting Team Member absence, assigning duties as applicable, and completing WESA functions.
- Completes register pulls, readings, cash reports, daily activity reports, transmittal of reports and daily deposits in accordance with Goodwill's policies and procedures as required.
- Manage good stewardship of donations and stay current with knowledge of merchandise, industry trends, and competitive pricing
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be willing and able to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move up to 40 pounds with no support regularly
See full job description attached.