- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you an expert at organization?
As a Material Handler, you will:
- Ensure the efficient movement of goods in the processing area, donor door, and sales floor
- Assist with the unloading of trucks with general merchandise and donated goods with the appropriate use of equipment
- Provide world class customer service to all customers and donors
- Categorize donations to maintain an organized workspace
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience moving larger, heavier items preferred
- Prior experience in a retail environment preferred
- Must be willing and able to work days, evenings, and weekends if seeking full time work
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move up to 40 pounds with no support regularly
See full job description attached.