- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
ASSISTANT RETAIL STORE MANAGER
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Are you an active leader with a passion for the retail industry? Do you excel building a team culture of learning and empowerment?
As an Assistant Retail Store Manager, you will:
- Provide world class customer service to all internal and external customers
- Partner with the Store Manager to train, develop, supervise, and evaluate team members
- Train to master all aspects of the Goodwill donated retail goods process
- Support the operations of the store with necessary activities such as cash handling, inventory control, processing and rotation of donated goods, and loading of trucks
- Build team schedules and manage payroll
- Manage good stewardship of donations and oversee budgeted expenses to revenue ratios and donor value
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of two years of management or supervisory experience in a retail environment preferred
- Must be willing and able to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move up to 40 pounds with no support regularly
- Able to perform tasks that require repetitive motion; i.e., tagging or hanging clothes. Manual dexterity is required.
See full job description attached.