- Bradenton, FL, USA
- 18.00 per hour
- Full Time
Many benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Discounts and Educational Assistance
BUILDING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN 2
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Are you a natural problem solver? Do you find satisfaction in crossing tasks off your to-do list?
As a Building Maintenance Technician 2, you will:
- Provide world class customer service to all internal and external customers
- Assist in the inspection of our buildings and structures to determine any necessary repairs, upkeep, or routine maintenance
- Complete and document "Service Work Requests" with care in a timely manner
- Drive to locations across Manatee, Sarasota, and Hardee counties to inspect and service requests
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of work experience in facility management
- A valid Florida Driver's License and safe driving record
- Must be available to work with flexible or alternative hours and be on-call as required
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move up to 40 pounds with no support regularly
See full job description attached.