- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Many benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Discounts and Educational Assistance
MOBILE DONATION SITE DRIVER
At Goodwill Manasota, we aim to create a positive and fulfilling work environment with an emphasis on training and self-empowerment. With these tools in hand, our Team Members can excel in both their jobs and futures. Our Full Time Team Members can expect a consistent forty hour work week. Goodwill Manasota has many benefits including internal professional development opportunities, a generous Paid Time Off policy of three weeks in the first year of employment, a 24/7 Goodwill Paid phone access to a Doctor through Teladoc and many other attractive benefits listed below.
Are you a detailed and experienced driver? Do you prioritize both safety and efficiency in every situation?
As a mobile donation site driver, you will:
- Operate assigned vehicles in a safe manner
- Assist in the movement of goods between the warehouse, storage and production areas
- Unload trucks of merchandise using safe practices
- Report incidents, vehicle defects, traffic violations, & perform routine inspections and maintenance checks
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, Paid Time Off, 25% Store Discount, Teladoc copays covered by Goodwill, Access to a Life Coach, Training and Development Opportunities, Education Assistance and Incentives, Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Experience driving a large commercial vehicle
- Clean and safe driving history
- Some previous spotter experience preferred
- Safety certifications preferred
- Must be willing and able to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move up to 60 pounds with no support regularly
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment at times
See full job description attached.