- Orange, VA, USA
- Biweekly pay periods
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, 401K Company Match, paid time offer, company paid holidays, voluntary and disability benefits, financial support for continued education/certifications, uniform services year-round, opportunities to advance
WHAT WILL MY NEXT CAREER AS CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE LOOK LIKE?
Your next career will be highlighted by taking the lead to:
- Oversee daily customer service interactions by being the main point of contact for incoming calls and inquiries for the Cooperative
- Perform various office administrative responsibilities to support the divisions
- Receive and submit fuel orders to the Energy division
- Help direct customer questions and concerns in a polite, professional and respectful manner
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
As a member of our full-time team, you will be eligible for several benefits, including.
- 4 Medical Plan Options; including Health Savings Account eligibility
- Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Group Life Insurance and other voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive 401k Company Match with Immediate Vesting
- Employee Discounts
- Leadership Training and Development opportunities
- Opportunities for career growth
WHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR?
You will be working for a company rooted in the cooperative world, with history dating back to 1933, operating in the divisions of Agronomy, Energy, Animal Health and Farm Supplies. EverGRO Cooperative is built on the relationships we grow with our customers, without their support, business, and loyalty we would not be the successful Coop we are today!
EverGRO fosters an environment founded on the following values.
- Trust: we provide dependable & reliable services
- Quality Products: we offer a variety of reputable products
- Superior Customer Service: we strive to provide options & solutions to our customer's challenges
- Growth & Development: we value the talent within our team & encourage their growth both professionally and personally
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
This position will be tasked with the following key objectives:
- Accurately enter order information into the system and communicate details accordingly to the location/manager.
- Help support setup, preparation and coordination for Board Meetings and other various Cooperative events.
- Assist management with administrative aspects including, but not limited to, scheduling meetings, coordinating communication, addressing letters, delivering communications regarding trainings to various divisions, etc.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork by supporting customers and coworkers.
- Lead housekeeping and organization of corporate office areas.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of office supplies and place orders as needed.
Some positions will have the following work environment qualities:
- The work environment will vary based on location. Essential job functions are primarily performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment, however they may also be performed in a warehouse environment that is subject to seasonal temperatures and humidity, and outdoors unprotected from weather conditions.
WHAT IS EverGRO LOOKING FOR?
No matter the position, OMC we will always be looking for candidates that are:
For this role, we are looking for talent that can bring to the table the following.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language in a proficient manner
- A valid Driver's License
- Must be able and willing to work one Saturday a month (able to flex schedule during week to accommodate Saturday scheduling)
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or in a customer service position is a plus
- A passion and enthusiasm to work with our cooperative customers to help improve and overcome any challenges related to their needs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A knack for relationship building and problem-solving
- A desire to learn, grow and work as a cross-functional team member with other divisions within EverGRO
WHERE DO I BEGIN?
The first step is to complete our online application. We also encourage each applicant to attach a current resume. Your application will be reviewed by a member of our leadership team. If you look to be a good fit for the opportunity, you will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
We also encourage everyone to learn a bit more about us by visiting our website at, www.evergrofs.com.
EverGRO Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against individuals based on their race, color, religion, or belief, national or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, functions and skills required for this job. Functions and requirements may change at any time with or without notice. This job description is a summary of essential job functions necessary for the satisfactory performance of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable those with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. Job functions may vary by location.