- Medford, OR, USA
- Full Time
Ethos is currently looking for a Full Time, Licensed Field Investigator in the Medford, OR area.
We are looking for Licensed, qualified Full Time candidates to join our growing team of professionals who have the ability to work remotely, independently, and who enjoy a good challenge.
Applicants must have an extremely flexible work schedule. This is an industry wide requirement as cases often require odd hours, to include early mornings, weekdays, weekends, evening hours and occasional holidays. The ideal candidate must own a well-maintained vehicle, a window based laptop, cell phone, internet connection, and a video camera.
The ideal candidate will have at least one-year experience in the insurance industry conducting covert, mobile and stationary field surveillance.
This is an employee position only, we are not seeking any sub-contractors.
Ethos Risk Services is an expert in the field of risk mitigation. We help our clients fight back against fraud through the use of our full suite of services. We provide the highest level of security, real-time field updates, and shortened turn-around times. We are a nationwide risk mitigation company seeking private investigators to conduct surveillance for clients who suspect fraudulent insurance claims.
- Time management.
- Conduct surveillance with the expectation to obtain video documentation of the subject's activities.
- Obtain professional quality, steady video and clear photographic documentation.
- Write thorough and detailed sequential reports.
- Upload video, photographic, and audio evidence.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Meet strict deadlines to present your final report.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook email
- Able to clearly communicate in a direct or pretext situation.
* Pay is commensurate with experience.
Ethos Risk Services is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of religious creed, sex, national origin, race, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, color or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.