- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- 35000-38000 per year Negotiable - depending on experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, Vacation and Sick Days
This is not a remote position. Candidates must be in the Tampa Bay area.
The Assistant Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Operations Manager in over-seeing the work and activities of the Field Investigators assigned to their territory. Helps communicate company directives and strategy to investigators, and provide timely feedback to management regarding investigator moral, successes, and concerns while also considering the client's needs.
- Assist in preparation of case updates (including content, accuracy and grammar) for clients' daily review and review cases with clients when necessary or upon request.
- Review prior day's investigator performance based on timeliness, quality of investigation, quality of report and video credit. Assess investigator scores based on Ethos' performance scoring matrix.
- Help assign surveillance cases to investigators, basing assignments on 1) investigator proximity to case, and 2) cost-effectiveness and balanced labor utilization.
- Coordinate with Operations Managers in collaboration with field investigators and Field Agents in Charge (FAC) to ensure the accurate and efficient completion of the objectives for each case
- Maintain proactive communication with clients regarding their cases with over watch from Operations Managers.
- Review vendor invoices to ensure accuracy, and approve invoices once accuracy is confirmed by Operations Managers.
- Support review of regional staffing needs, and proactively assist -manage staffing levels based on projected growth within assigned region.
- Conduct secondary interviews with applicants applying for investigative positions in your region.
- Assist facilitation of monthly tele-conference meetings with the investigators in your region highlighting positives, areas needing improvement and providing training where needed.
- Review investigator time cards for accuracy, and approve time cards once accuracy is confirmed by Operations Manager.
- Work outside the normal workday hours to include occasional weekend time when deemed necessary.
Bachelors Degree in Criminology or related field preferred
- Investigation background preferred
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Must have basic computer skills as in Microsoft products
- Ability to prioritize projects
Ethos Risk Services https://ethosrisk.applicantpro.com